FBS makes the most unusual dreams come true in November
We believe that dreams are the best fuel for people’s success – it’s better than money, privileges, and strict planning. FBS wants to reveal the power of the dream for its most creative followers by fulfilling the most unusual, sincere, and personal wish.
Since money itself isn’t a dream but just a tool to help you achieve your goals, think about one thing of a material world that can make you a happier person, and share it with us.
The contest has been around for quite a while now, and many people have already won their dream prizes. Among them are:
- Souphapone Phothom from Thailand asked for a sewing machine to practice and become a professional someday
- Deah Apri from Indonesia who wished for a fence around the house for her mother
- Mrs Blanca Camargo from Venezuela asked for a washing machine
To become the next Dreams Come True contest winner, follow the guidelines below:
The rules come as follows:
• Register an FBS account
• Visit the promotion’s page in your Personal Area
• Choose an image and share the info post on your Facebook page
• Follow the link to the original post on FBS official Facebook page
• Specify your dream in the comments to the post
• Please note that only the most interesting, touching and wild dreams will get a chance to become a reality. Don’t wish for money as money itself is not a dream.
Tell your friends about the contest – share the post to make this world a better place with FBS.